Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NottsCountyFCEvents

Leicester v Forest Meadow Lane Sports Bar

Hi there, we like to invite away fans to use our facilities before they head across the Trent to the City Ground.

The Meadow Lane Sports Bar at Notts County is open this Saturday from 9:30 until kick off for only the away fans.

We offer a great bar facility, food and large screen tv's showing sky sports.

It is just over 5 minute walk from the Forest ground.

Hope to see you's in there, and good luck for Saturday

Hi Guys,

Do you need a ticket to get in? I ask as I am a local who lives on Turneys Court but am a Leicester fan, so would rather be in there with fellow Leicester fans than be with all the Forest lads in the Southbank.

By the way, before anyone asks why I am not going to the match when I am so local it is simply because every Leicester game I have gone to live for the last 11 years, we have lost.....this is about 16 games. You don't want me there as I am a jinx!!

Gudjy

Hi Guys,

Do you need a ticket to get in? I ask as I am a local who lives on Turneys Court but am a Leicester fan, so would rather be in there with fellow Leicester fans than be with all the Forest lads in the Southbank.

By the way, before anyone asks why I am not going to the match when I am so local it is simply because every Leicester game I have gone to live for the last 11 years, we have lost.....this is about 16 games. You don't want me there as I am a jinx!!

Gudjy

Well that's just charming.... why would you consider being with Forest fans??

Hi there, we like to invite away fans to use our facilities before they head across the Trent to the City Ground.

The Meadow Lane Sports Bar at Notts County is open this Saturday from 9:30 until kick off for only the away fans.

We offer a great bar facility, food and large screen tv's showing sky sports.

It is just over 5 minute walk from the Forest ground.

Hope to see you's in there, and good luck for Saturday

Nice One did email last night but you have answered all my Questions See ya 10ish

Archived