Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simpmeister

City store refunds/returns

I was just wondering if the city store at the KP allows you to return or refund items on match days? as I bought the 86 john bull shirt yesterday but got a size too small which makes me look like Freddie Mercury! Want to swap it for a bigger size tomorrow before the game so was just wondering if this is possible, thanks.

Would be astonished if they would not exchange tomorrow evening, not sure on refunds re lcfc as organisations do not have to refund as a matter of course and it is up to them if they offer money back.

Would suggest you get there early but only because would guess the shop will be very very busy from 7 onwards.

I was just wondering if the city store at the KP allows you to return or refund items on match days? as I bought the 86 john bull shirt yesterday but got a size too small which makes me look like Freddie Mercury! Want to swap it for a bigger size tomorrow before the game so was just wondering if this is possible, thanks.

Thinking about it Simp, have you thought about wearing said small shirt tomorrow night and offering to sing a celebratory rendition of "we are the champions" live on the pitch after we win the first leg or " I want to break free" if we don't get the right result ?

If you wanted to do a mini set you could also get us all involved in a rousing version of Radio GaGa whilst pointing towards Stringer and Youngy

Sorry but I have been housebound for nearly 3 weeks recovering from surgery and think I may have too much time on my hands, not to mention the boredom............I'm going slightly mad.

Archived