Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfem

Two Corportate tickets available for Leicester Fans

I have 2 corporate tickets that I bought from Watford as a Leicester Fan.  They half the corporate end (Presidents Club) to half Watford , half Leicester. 

I have since managed to get 2 tickets for the Leicester end in the ground so I do not need these tickets now.

I have contacted Watford to make sure that I could pass these tickets on, and they have said yes, as long as I sign them in.

This package is face value.  I am a fan and will not make a profit, nor wish too.

135 per ticket (it was plus VAT but happy to waver that)

Cannot split the tickets

Includes brunch before the match , refreshments at half time, and after time.

You CANNOT wear anything blue and you have to keep any celebrations to a very bare minimum

Smart jeans, NO trainers

You sit outside the restaurant on comfy seats for the match

I will forward the email to who wants them with the details, and will meet you at the ground to get you in and collect payment.

There is no bidding.  I will not take any more monies, so first one interested for the 2 will get them.  You need to be at the ground for 1030am

Archived