Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bob gregory

Are we on the eve of a sacking, I really hope so

Not just charisma obviously, tactics that stretch beyond hoof it would help , but Pearson is poor in these drpartments . When there heads drop and there in need of a lift he can't find the words and that's that.

How do you know this?

Not just charisma obviously, tactics that stretch beyond hoof it would help , but Pearson is poor in these drpartments . When there heads drop and there in need of a lift he can't find the words and that's that.

Would hull have got promotion if he'd stayed?? I think not..

http://stats.football365.co.uk/dom/ENG/D1/sndhalf.html

Is that why we were the best second half performers in the league?

Actually, in the interest of fairness, we have only won one game this season where we were losing at half time, so I can't really use that stat, sorry.

http://stats.football365.co.uk/dom/ENG/D1/loseht.html

To me it's very simple. Since we were last in the Prem we've had 3 good seasons. Winning League 1, getting into 2 play offs. Each of these three seasons we were managed by one Nigel Pearson. He is without a doubt the best manager we've had here in ages. He's built a decent squad, he's not spent a fortune, he's got rid of the useless Mills and Beckford (unlucky Bolton) and he's found some really quality young players, who will all improve!

Every time we change manager it takes at least a season for them to build their team, and I really can't see us finishing higher than 6th next year if we have to start all over again. It drives me crazy how Nigel's job is always in the balance, for f**k sake stick with him. We need stability and we have a good squad, let’s improve it and go again next season.

Clubs that are constantly chopping and changing their manager only go in one direction!

Oh, and I for one like the fact we've got a manager who doesn't talk shit to the press, and also is a genuinely good bloke!

Archived