Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
samlcfc1

Last Season!

last season it was my first season as a season ticket holder, but b4 tht i went 2 games quite often and i can remember the atomsphere 2 be great, but last seaon we hardly ever sang aprt from a few games (wolves) and nxt season i think every 1 shud stand up and sing because it really givs the lads a real boost

so nxt season i really hope every1 sings all the away fans ive spoke 2 hav sed we wer silent ALL game so cmon everey 1 lets hav a great year and have a great atmosphere everygame!!!!!!!!!!!

last season it was my first season as a season ticket holder, but b4 tht i went 2 games quite often and i can remember the atomsphere 2 be great, but last seaon we hardly ever sang aprt from a few games (wolves) and nxt season i think every 1 shud stand up and sing because it really givs the lads a real boost

so nxt season i really hope every1 sings all the away fans ive spoke 2 hav sed we wer silent ALL game so  cmon everey 1 lets hav a great year and have a great atmosphere everygame!!!!!!!!!!!

148089[/snapback]

aiiiiii... i agree :) i am gonna be one singing :)

I want to be singing this season. I want the atmosphere back that we had at Filbert street and even though i didnt sing much then i did enjoy the atmosphere. And it really does help the team! I remember one game last season, we got behind the team for bout 10 minutes and we got a goal. But then we went slient and didnt play as well as we had when we were clapping.

Archived