Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ProfuseFootball

FoxesPlayer issues.

The web site is working but the mobile app is not. My membership was due for renewal soon, looks like that would be a waste of money. Why does the club link up with these clowns it does not look like it is a league wide thing as it looks like Middlesbrough are not linked to them as their badge is greyed out.

Is anyone having issues with FoxesPlayer? Bought and paid for 1 year subscription earlier, money has left my account yet it is still asking me to pay?

Working fine for me. On the payment screen, enter your log in details and make sure you click the log in button instead of pressing enter on the keyboard, it should let you in. If it isn't, I dunno, try a different browser?

Because their mobile app did not work I tried to login on a web browser on my phone but that failed as it still uses flash (they probably also use quills in their office) so I came home to try to listen to it on a PC and found they have locked me out due to the attempts to login earlier failed. The jokers that supply the web "service" really should not survive as a commercial company.

I've just tried (Android 4.3) and get "Live Commentary Not Available" most of the time. Some of the time it says commentary is available but then when you select it it says cannot connect to club stream. Really pathetic, fortunately my subscription is up for renewal soon so I won't waste any more money on it until the club go to a professional partner.

Same for me. Failed due to log in attempts.

I know my username and password is correct. Suspicious we are having the same issues.

Angry email sent.

its not looking likely i will have a reply or solution anytime soon.

there is no way online to resolve this issue.

To be honest i have no idea why i am barred listening to bbc radio leicester due to where i live.

I pay my yearly licence to the bbc.

Yep, I had exactly the same problem. Luckily I managed to login on my laptop so had a commentary but tried my new android tablet and got the 'too many login attempts' type message. I can now log in/out on my laptop but not on Android. I only bought the tablet to take away on holiday so that I can get live commentary but I'm not confident it'll work. Pretty rubbish service, to be honest. Very good at taking my money though :angry:

Here is my email response and explanation from foxes player.

it seems you are limited on the number of times you can sign in to a service we are being charged for??????

response -

Thank you for your email.

You have received a security warning for ‘Fair Use Breach’ which has been be activated if you have signed in on different computers or signed in/signed out multiple times within a certain period.

If the fair use is activated it will take 24 hours to reset but on this occasion we have reset your account.

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

I've had the same response ... anyone know how to get the commentary to work on an Android tablet ?? I've installed the Football League app that has a button to Foxes Player where you can see content (interviews, highlights etc) but no link to the commentary like you get via a Windows browser. My tablet is running Jelly Bean. Confused.com :blink:

Here's a reply I got to my question why the audio doesn't work on Android ...

Thank you for your email.

You can access the commentary using Football League app on mobile devices except for tablets as this isn't compatible.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards
Amitha
Customer Services

Archived