Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sphericalfox

The Money Shot - bobbins bloggins

Aye that is my bad. I tried googlin, him as I don't know what he looks like! It can be amended...thankfully!  :thumbup:

Can we now be reassured that all the other photos in the blog are true representations of the person stated ?

Can't be certain. I'm taking a lucky dip approach to my images and the words I choose. How it makes any sense at all is beyond me.  :P

Is your newborn baby that little hairy chap ? Surely you can be reasonably  sure about that one. :D 

good read by the way :thumbup:  

Mine. The Irish are known for being able to peel bananas with their feet. I have size 12s, so I can even manage plantains.

I've not had to peel my own banana for many years now , the missus has always seen to that. 

I'll admit that it does look like Inman, but it's a famous internet meme 'Leicesterfied

Erm, that's gone right over my head Sphericals, you have to indulge a very old man, older than Zingari :o

Archived