Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
londonfox

Tickets for Sheff utd

anyone know whether we are going to sell out our allocation???

would be very poor if we didnt considering its not far to go and its the 1st game of the season!!! even if its on tv

149437[/snapback]

I dont think we'll sell it out.

As you said its on Sky and i think that is going to keep alot of people away.

How many tickets did we get , just the whole top tier?

yeh i know its on sky but c'mon, its the 1st game!! Other big championship clubs would have no probs selling out methinks.  Seems to be a fair amount of apathy amongst city fans at the moment???

149625[/snapback]

Or maybe its the fact its Scowys 21st and most people are skint after coming back from holiday (I cant even use that as an excuse I havent even been yet) or working. I think you'll find a lot of people are cautiously optimistic about the forth coming season.

yeh i know its on sky but c'mon, its the 1st game!! Other big championship clubs would have no probs selling out methinks.  Seems to be a fair amount of apathy amongst city fans at the moment???

149625[/snapback]

I agree, although I'll be there :ermm:

Or maybe its the fact its Scowys 21st and most people are skint after coming back from holiday (I cant even use that as an excuse I havent even been yet) or working. I think you'll find a lot of people are cautiously optimistic about the forth coming season.

149628[/snapback]

bah!

:rolleyes:

I'd have thought that your presence would have meant more turning up? :unsure:  :huh:

149775[/snapback]

I will be making sure that these serfs will be treated harshly when paying tithes to the Lords of their Manor next time Im round the Round table!! ;)

Most proper fans will be going. We don't have very many these days unfortunately :(

149782[/snapback]

well more bizarre ancient wooden steep seats for us to choose from then! :cool:

Mercury yesterday said 1200 tickets sold so far.  Pretty average turnout then.... :(

150110[/snapback]

:ph34r::mad:

Jeez looks like its up to the 1200 of us to bring the win home ey :):Dlol

Mercury yesterday said 1200 tickets sold so far.  Pretty average turnout then.... :(

150110[/snapback]

I'd say that's quite a poor turnout considering all the factors - a)first game of the season, b) big opposition, c) Sheffield isn't too far away

I'd say that's quite a poor turnout considering all the factors - a)first game of the season, b) big opposition, c) Sheffield isn't too far away

150168[/snapback]

To be honest, I'm beyond caring how many we take away these days. Some people have legitimate reasons for not going (and fair play to them for that), whilst others don't, and I can't be arsed worrying over those who don't care enough to feel bad for not going let alone make any effort.

Disclaimer: This is in no way a dig at anyone on this forum. My comments are actually directed at work colleagues who have told me they can't be bothered going, yet expect me to give them a match report on a Monday morning.

Archived