Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supedaj

James Milner

Judging by lack of striker activity for Newcastle currently, what are the odds on James Milner playing alongside Shearer for the beginning. I know they have others available - Ameobi, Chopra, etc but plans for Anelka & Boa Morte have failed so far and time is fast running out for Souey.

Milner has been very good in pre season (and for the two deportivo games) so wondering what the chances are on him playing regularly (at least for thew first few months).

Judging by lack of striker activity for Newcastle currently, what are the odds on James Milner playing alongside Shearer for the beginning. I know they have others available - Ameobi, Chopra, etc but plans for Anelka & Boa Morte have failed so far and time is fast running out for Souey.

Milner has been very good in pre season (and for the two deportivo games) so wondering what the chances are on him playing regularly (at least for thew first few months).

150401[/snapback]

Don't wish to be rude or anything but why the interest in Newcastle and Souness?

Don't wish to be rude or anything but why the interest in Newcastle and Souness?

150407[/snapback]

Not rude at all - just pondering on some changes to dream team :o)

You didnt think I support them did you? shock horror!

he will for the first few games until they sign someone. And i think they will struggle to sign someone now they are out of europe!

I doubt Owen will move to Newcastle for that reason.

Milner started ahead of ameobi in midweek.

Apparently owen has told newc no, but theres better strikers in the dream team, unless you havnt much money left?

What dream team, and how much you got to spend?

Archived