Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
C-man

USPGA Golf

Bet Woods will blame that as a distraction despite the fact he was on 2 bogeys in a row before the hole! He only just made the cut aswell with a bogie on the 18th. He is way out of the race though!

My money's on Ratief Goosen..mr. steady is only 3 back. John Daly is a guy I can relate to. He looks like a few of the boys I tee it up with on Saturday mornings. Just the fact that he's the only guy you see out there with a cig hanging out of his mouth upsets the politically correct country club set over here.

Mr. D had to finish his round yesterday putting with his sand wedge. Seems the head of his putter mysteriously fell off during play. Wonder how that happened?

I agree with everything you say, except the Pulter thing. I don't think he is that good at all. Love his dress sense though. Westwood is a top player when on form as well. Europe has alot of great players, but all lack consistency.

Archived