Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
veezeeblue

Countdown to the World Cup Any LCFC supporters coming to my backyard ?

7 of us going to all the Group Games and a potential last 16 match. Can't wait.

great ! more foxes in Brazil !- would be great to hook up for the costa Rica game ... have you got hotels booked for Belo Horizonte ? where are the Eng supporters staying

I wanna book something close by so I can join the Army. ... no ther tickets for me I am afraid let  e know if you know of any spare Uruguay game tickets.

cheers

• 4 weeks later...

I bet the fanfest would be cool.

My wife is going to the manaus game through work.

I will stay in Rio, my local has contracted me to hangout in. the pub and translate on game days at the maracana. the pub is next to the stadium. last year when england had that friendly it was a great atmosphere. I might also be a tour guide.

Problem here is the fanfest has been canceled for fear of protesters. Im hoping there will be some english fans here as its Rio and the team have their base here.

dont about the ticket situation, I registered on the website but never heard from them.

i have just got a ticket for manaus !!!! so chuffed 

I have a ticket for the Belo H game where are the Eng fans staying there ? Let's meet up in SP too - get in touch - thru Twitter Direct Msg @veezeeblue - cheers

where are you guys staying in manaus i will look you up

i just got a ticket !!!!!!!!! vardys party in the amazon yes !

great ! more foxes in Brazil !- would be great to hook up for the costa Rica game ... have you got hotels booked for Belo Horizonte ? where are the Eng supporters staying

I wanna book something close by so I can join the Army. ... no ther tickets for me I am afraid let  e know if you know of any spare Uruguay game tickets.

cheers

just got a manaus ticket !!! yes !!!!!! where are you guys staying in the manaus city ? i will look you up?

I am going to all 3 group games and the round of 16 (should we get there). I've got 4 nights in Manaus, 5 in Sao Paolo, 3 in Belo then in Rio for 5 nights til I fly home. Can not wait. Hopefully see some other lcfc fans out there!

i just got a ticket for the manaus game !!!!

where are you guys staying in which hotel ... i will look you up for beers on friday ??!!

7 of us going to all the Group Games and a potential last 16 match. Can't wait.

i just got a ticket for the manaus game !! where are you guys staying in which hotel i will look you up for beers ?? on friday

cheers

I'm there for Uruguay, Costa Rica games & RO16 (if we qualify). Secured tickets for all.

Spending 3 nights in São Paulo, then 10 nights in Rio.

3 of us travelling together, but meeting a few others out there. Only 2 of us are Leicester fans, though.

Cannot wait.

let me know where you are staying ... which hotel so i can look you up

my phone in sp is 77119670 call me when you get here

Lcfc season ticket holder here! I will be there for all three group games last 16 and 1/4 finals and have tickets for the matches! There's two of us from leicester together with more from around the country we know from england games! Can't wait should be the best one yet! 10 weeks and counting :-)

i just got a manaus ticket let me know which hotel you guys are at so i can look you up for beers on friday

i have just got a ticket for manaus !!!! so chuffed

where are you guys staying in manaus i will look you up

i just got a ticket !!!!!!!!! vardys party in the amazon yes !

just got a manaus ticket !!! yes !!!!!! where are you guys staying in the manaus city ? i will look you up?

i just got a ticket for the manaus game !!!!

where are you guys staying in which hotel ... i will look you up for beers on friday ??!!

i just got a ticket for the manaus game !! where are you guys staying in which hotel i will look you up for beers ?? on friday

cheers

let me know where you are staying ... which hotel so i can look you up

my phone in sp is 77119670 call me when you get here

i just got a manaus ticket let me know which hotel you guys are at so i can look you up for beers on friday

If only there was an option to multi quote

will you be in manaus 

will you be in sao paulo

will you be in belo horizonte 

Veezeeblue, agent fox,

I live in Jundiaí SP and I've got a ticket for the Uruguay match. Any possibility of getting together?

My phones: 11 4586-2958 997053467 E-mail mikemar @ig.com.br. Um abraço

definitely ! hoping to get a crowd of foxes together in all cities before each game

sp should be be night before uruguay game 18th somewhere in sp probably in vila madelena

will get in touch with you

#VardysMetropolisParty  lol

I spotted one Leicester City flag at the front of the stands last night, always try and read what they say as most are small obscure teams.

saw it too ! behind honduras goal second half ! #bluearmybrazil is arriving !

you coming ?

Archived