Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AndWhat?

North Wales Foxes

Any others about??

I know of Flintshire Fox who only lives up the road from me, but was wondering if there are any others??

Getting really expensive for me driving down the road every other week so would be good to share petrol with any other fans!

I'm in Wrexham. Don't get to many matches now a days though.

If you do manage to get to any home games, give me a shout mate. Will be a season ticket holder next season and will be driving down so could car share. 

Mega respect to you Mr AndWhat? It's a long way from Ruthin for a Tuesday night game at the KPS.

I would love a season ticket again (had to knock it on the head a year after I moved to Flintshire) but I just can't afford the fuel and the time to go to that many home games.....plus my wife would NOT be happy!

Membership for me, will get to as many home games as I can afford, plus hopefully the four Manchester/Liverpool aways, Stoke and West Brom if I can get tickets.

There used to be a guy at Flint leisure centre years ago who taught my son to swim in Leicester shirt + shorts - I think he had a season ticket.

Mega respect to you Mr AndWhat? It's a long way from Ruthin for a Tuesday night game at the KPS.

I would love a season ticket again (had to knock it on the head a year after I moved to Flintshire) but I just can't afford the fuel and the time to go to that many home games.....plus my wife would NOT be happy!

Membership for me, will get to as many home games as I can afford, plus hopefully the four Manchester/Liverpool aways, Stoke and West Brom if I can get tickets.

There used to be a guy at Flint leisure centre years ago who taught my son to swim in Leicester shirt + shorts - I think he had a season ticket.

Yeah my Mrs isn't best pleased at the minute, but I moved up for her so she can deal with it!

100% going to the Manchester and Liverpool games, only about a tenner on the train for us!

The same offer stands for lifts as well mate, let me know if you fancy it. Could end up being quite cheap if I pick Weasel up from Shrewsbury as well.  

Me and my brother have followed the foxes for years I now live in prestatyn and my brother in rhyl .we also follow wales home and away I also watch prestatyn in the welsh premier league our next lcfc game together will be the doncaster match but my bruv and his daughter are going to huddersfield

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived