Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
northantsbee

I know its a cheek but

Please could any of you see your way to helping my club Brentford FC avoid being forced tos ell our ground and put into adminstration, with the outcome of being disolved..... We need to raise £1m by 30th September and although we are well on our way we would be most grateful for any help and support given by fans of other clubs.

We have a number of ongoing fund raising initiatives including the usual bucket collections, spare change tins, sponsored walks etc, and some slightly mad fans who walked all the way from Griffin park to Hartlepool in February this year.

One of our initiatives is a text message campaign.....

Please Please Please find it in your hearts (and pockets) to donate £1.50 to our cause by texting the word BEES to 83338.

This is not a scam and details can be found on our supporters trust website if you dont believe me..... www.beesunited.org.uk.

If you dont want to donate anything thats fine but please dont send me abusive replies.....like some have been doing (not Foxes I asten to add)

Cheers

Hope you do raise the money. Its not a ncie situation for any club to be in! I think the FA should step in more and save lower league clubs. I think TV money hasnt helped the lower league clubs at all and i think the FA is neglecting them a bit. There should be more foucs on the FA helping these clubs manger their finances better. Maybe a salary cap.

I'd contribute but I'm saving up for my next West Stand ticket. Good luck though.

157841[/snapback]

I'm sure if you bought a ST in the kop/north stand instead you'd be saving enough to donate £1.50! :P;)

Please Please Please find it in your hearts (and pockets) to donate £1.50 to our cause by texting the word BEES to 83338.

157728[/snapback]

Done that.

And have also sent one from my business phone, so my company will contribute as well! :D

Archived