Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Media reporting/commentary

Just been watching MOTD, and the charlton wigan game.

Wigan crossed the ball from the left, with the player using the outside of his boot, perfectly crossed for the on coming francis, who nearly scored with his head. It was a fantastic cross.

The commentator didnt even say how good it was, but had that been henry or robben gerrard etc it would`ve been a ```spectacular`` cross, with perfect skill.

Why dont they commentate on what they see, not what they think they see?

Im writting this as the game goes on, not really paying much attention, because im put-off by the commentary now.

I await to see if hansen or dixon mention it?

Just been watching MOTD, and the charlton wigan game.

Wigan crossed the ball from the left, with the player using the outside of his boot, perfectly crossed for the on coming francis, who nearly scored with his head. It was a fantastic cross.

The commentator didnt even say how good it was, but had that been henry or robben gerrard etc it would`ve been a ```spectacular`` cross, with perfect skill.

Why dont they commentate on what they see, not what they think they see?

Im writting this as the game goes on, not really paying much attention, because im put-off by the commentary now.

I await to see if hansen or dixon mention it?

160263[/snapback]

You know every commentator is only bothered about the " big three" these days, you only get the odd exception

You know every commentator is only bothered about the " big three" these days, you only get the odd exception

160265[/snapback]

Well thats the problem, we all pay the forced liecence fee, we SHOULD be treated equally, its discrimination.

I was talking to my mate about this. If Man Utd, Chelsea or Arsenal were ever the LAST game on MOTD then there would be a public outcry! They should base the games on how good they are on the day and NOT how good the status of the team is!

sky sports one play the whole 90mins of every game on saturday and sunday now.

thats what you call fair.

i wonder if they could do that for the championship on sky sports extra?

160524[/snapback]

it would be good, but it's sad to say they just would not do it, simply because there wouldn't enough people viewing it

Archived