Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Apologies

Just been on the Bury site because I was looking at Bury's strikers so I could put a Bury Scorer down on the Prediction League thing and found this;

A series of catastrophic failures both on and off the pitch at The Causeway Stadium left Shakers World users without our usual commentary.

At around 2:50pm this afternoon, all ISDN lines within the press box at Wycombe suddenly failed, despite repeated efforts throughout the game to re-connect to the Shakers Site, we were unable to do so, and as a consequence, all commentary was abandoned.

All attempts at getting the ISDN to work failed on six separate connections.

As we had no problems last year with commentary at the Causeway Stadium, I did not take my 'normal' telephone to use in case of failure; this telephone has now been added to the matchday kit and will be available for all games in the future.

Commentary will resume on Tuesday night when Bury take on Leicester City at Gigg Lane.On behalf of Bury FC, please accept my apology for todays total lack of service on the official website, further updates were not possible on the main site as the laptop is dead.

Gordon Sorfleet

Press Officer

Bury FC

...It'd be nice if LCFC World apologised for cock-ups and "technical problems" or what ever excuse they could give for basically just pure lazyness wouldn't it? I'm not a subscriber of LCFC World, and i'm glad i'm not because I wouldn't be paying for the shoddy service LCFC World provides (According to what other people have said about the LCFC World service)

Typical Jon Sanders ah? :rolleyes:

Archived