bluebatt Posted 20 July 2014 Posted 20 July 2014 Has anyone seen this article? no idea we signed Wes Brown and he is apparently our new captain...good reporting skills! think they mean Wes Morgan http://www.thehardtackle.com/2014/leicester-city-burnley-qpr-a-look-at-the-three-promoted-teams-in-the-epl/?
HitchinFox Posted 21 July 2014 Posted 21 July 2014 Has anyone seen this article? no idea we signed Wes Brown and he is apparently our new captain...good reporting skills! think they mean Wes Morgan http://www.thehardtackle.com/2014/leicester-city-burnley-qpr-a-look-at-the-three-promoted-teams-in-the-epl/? It's a blog. Written by some kids in India. Wouldn't worry too much about it.
Babylon Posted 21 July 2014 Posted 21 July 2014 Since we got promoted it's quite funny to see that the vast majority of premier league fans don't have a fecking clue about other divisions (even there own in a huge number of cases). I'm guessing the ones I have been running into are the sort that claim to support x team, whilst living in another part of the country and never going to games. I watched the FA CUP final in Birmingham and there were loads of Arsenal fans there, starting talking to one bloke who was acting like the biggest Arsenal fan in the world. He said his favourite player was Birgkamp, I told him I was there when he scored THAT hat trick and he literally had no idea what I was talking about... I didn't talk to him after that.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.