Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lineker10

Korean Foxes

• 7 months later...

Commentators, Jihyeon Jang and Munseong Park said

"Leicester is wonderful team. it is fast that LCFC will get a ticket of Champions League

but, I maybe LCFC will rank very high position." 

"The attack of LCFC is simple but, it is very efficient. The Count attack of LCFC is best in EPL."

"In latest, The defense of LCFC is good. All of players are devoted for defense."

"They reduced mistake of pass and flow of attack and defense is very good."

"Vardy is very fast. Therefore, he has confidence and win a competition of opposite defenders."

"Vardy's line (off side line) breaking is excellent. Specially, his motion before receiving ball is top of the world."

"Mahrez is good side attacker. His skills of passing, crossing, breaking through are excellent."

"Albrighton is hero of LCFC. He is very devoted."

"Drinkwater and Kante are good midfielder. They know their role, keeping the attack of opposite team in mid-line

and passing for attacking, well."

"Morgan and Huth are reliable defenders. and the attacking ability of the set piece are also good."

"Schmeichel is very good goal keeper. He have ability to react instantly. In his Manchester city days, He had a small

frame, but todays, He looks strong goal keeper."

"In Swansea city game, Vardy's assist views that LCFC is very good team. He could try to shoot for the record of

his consecutive score of games, but he passed to Mahrez for his team."

Edited by lineker10
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am very very happy for LCFC.....^^

In Korea, recently, foxes fans can watch all of LCFC game in live TV broadcasting.

Therefore, TV live broadcasting of LCFC game is not special news.

It's only weekly information.^^

Many Korean foxes fans around us want the first winner of EPL and

I have confidence of it.

Korean says when they cheer team, 'Fighting'.

It is very wrong English but, they use frequently.

'Fighting LCFC for winner of EPL' 

^^

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

06 March 2016 GAME (Vs. Watford)

Commentary team said

1. Tottenham missed chance for winning game (Vs Arsenal) and this is big chance for LCFC.

2. Kante is comeback and it means best LCFC 4-4-2 formation

3. Vardy runs faster than his foot (? ^^)

4. LCFC has best concentration in EPL team. 

5. LCFC is really well-made football team. Attacker is very faster, midfielder is very clever and defender is very powerful.

6. LCFC's efficiency is full 100% 

7. Mahrez's goal make a big step of winner of EPL 15~16 for LCFC

8. LCFC is still 1st team of EPL and winning of today game makes that LCFC will be champion of EPL 15~16 a little closer

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Really looking forward to the commentary for the Man U game next weekend, provided they show it live (which they should.) Never thought I'd hear Jaehyeong Lee and Jihyeon Jang (will it be them?) possibly talking about Leicester being Premier League winners!

The day when LCFC wins EPL is postponed. (2 days? ^^). The Korean commentators of LCFC Vs. ManU game broadcasting were Cho Minho and Dongwan Kim. Dongwan Kim is famous for humorous commentator. He mentioned "If LCFC win the game and champion of EPL, It is real fairy story." He mentioned also "The expectation which LCFC win the EPL champion is very low. Therefore a man who bet LCFC's champion earns 5000 times than betting money." "LCFC supporters bring a model of EPL trophy at Old Trafford stadium. If  I (Dongwan Kim) am LCFC supporter, I also bring it."

I would gladly wait 2 days or 1 week when LCFC win the EPL champion. ^^

• Like 1

The day when LCFC wins EPL is postponed. (2 days? ^^). The Korean commentators of LCFC Vs. ManU game broadcasting were Cho Minho and Dongwan Kim. Dongwan Kim is famous for humorous commentator. He mentioned "If LCFC win the game and champion of EPL, It is real fairy story." He mentioned also "The expectation which LCFC win the EPL champion is very low. Therefore a man who bet LCFC's champion earns 5000 times than betting money." "LCFC supporters bring a model of EPL trophy at Old Trafford stadium. If  I (Dongwan Kim) am LCFC supporter, I also bring it."

I would gladly wait 2 days or 1 week when LCFC win the EPL champion. ^^

And now we are.

• 4 months later...

Who will be the first Korean Leicester city player?

HeungMin Son was linked pre season but, he did not move Tottenham.

JaeSung Lee (Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors) is linked many England team.

Ki SungYong (Swansea FC) maybe move other team.

I want to the first Korean LCFC player as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...