Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1993fox

So after 7 games and 9 points in the league...

I am fully behind nigel and applaud what looks on paper an above average start, and in the way of points, we have a few more than what we may have realistically forecast from a very difficult opening fixture list.

Came away from the KP saturday actually annoyed and frustrated at losing 2 points to a very poor side.

Yes we got those other draws and a fabulous win against united, but does anybody agree that our recent frailties are masked by that start. The fact we have leaked 12 goals in 7 matches. Is it reason for real concern?

Has our surprise package status already been sussed and worked out.

Also. Why did we start yet again a championship match squad that ended last season plus ulloa.

Saturday was championship football at best for me. When is it time to start bringing in these signings we made?

I am fully behind nigel and applaud what looks on paper an above average start, and in the way of points, we have a few more than what we may have realistically forecast from a very difficult opening fixture list.

Came away from the KP saturday actually annoyed and frustrated at losing 2 points to a very poor side.

Yes we got those other draws and a fabulous win against united, but does anybody agree that our recent frailties are masked by that start. The fact we have leaked 12 goals in 7 matches. Is it reason for real concern?

Has our surprise package status already been sussed and worked out.

Also. Why did we start yet again a championship match squad that ended last season plus ulloa.

Saturday was championship football at best for me. When is it time to start bringing in these signings we made?

I agree. We made a good start but it doesn't excuse us from criticizing the team when they have performed below-par (which to be fair is expected for a new side in this league, but still). 

12 goals in 7 games isn't as bad as I thought it would be considering our start (Arsenal, Utd, Chelsea, Everton) but a good chunk of those goals could have been avoided. Just hoping for the best for the rest of the season. 

On the plus side, we've scored 11 in 7  lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived