Rob1742 Posted 7 February 2015 Posted 7 February 2015 I can't go now, so have an adult and child ticket available at cost price. Could meet before or after the match today for pick up.
Rob1742 Posted 7 February 2015 Author Posted 7 February 2015 I have pm Snooty, but he has not picked the message up yet. PM me your details and if he doesn't come back you can have them. £26 +£10
cambridgefox Posted 7 February 2015 Posted 7 February 2015 I have pm Snooty, but he has not picked the message up yet. PM me your details and if he doesn't come back you can have them. £26 +£10Make sure you get snooty to give you a song before he hands over his money( see various threads re atmosphere) it is only right he starts from the handover to the end of the match!
Rob1742 Posted 7 February 2015 Author Posted 7 February 2015 I am also going to check to see if he has a dog. I am only selling to a smoke free, pet free home
Rob1742 Posted 7 February 2015 Author Posted 7 February 2015 No news from snooty and no PM from Ryan? Taking them to the match today to get rid of them. PM me for details.
Snooty Fox Posted 7 February 2015 Posted 7 February 2015 Sorry fella I assumed this was a piss take (as people are desperate for Arsenal tickets) and didn't check back, I'll definitely come round and collect them tomorrow if noone else has or I'm in the Lounge for the next couple of hours.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.