Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JIMMYWILLIS

Any Paris foxes?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Off to Bordeaux V Nantes tomorrow last game at Parc Lascure Ground before we got to a new one, big party in Bordeaux with the ultramarines  :scarf: so I'll have to follow the foxes on my phone :(

You travel from paris to Bx to watch the girondins?

I understand why you don't watch PSG but 1000km round trip every week is real supporting.

not every week its to far 4 or 5 times a year + the away games not that far from Paris and when we are in Europe super game last night and a big party as it was the last game in the old Ground, 23rd is the last game of the season in the new ground (I have my tickets :D )

and Bordeaux won 2-1 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

La Berrichonne de Châteauroux are my local team. Now in the Championnat National (division 3) after having avoided relegation from division 2 for the last 2 seasons despite finishing in relegation position. Kick about stuff, I'd prefer to watch a match in the local park.

• 1 year later...

Archived