Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Whos going to Derby???

I'll be there.

I shall be wearing a little black number, some Jimmy Choo's, and carrying my ticket in a Prada handbag.

Obviously practicality passed me by......

Ive got to pick my tickets up fro the Derby ticket office!

Because the Royal Mail has lost 26 pairs of tickets so we've got to go and pick up duplicats!

Robbin bastards :angry:

Ill be there :D :D Thanks to Scowy for getting my ticket for me (Thanks Mate ) Its gunna be a good day - Few drinks in the High Cross then we leave for Derby :) Then get to Pride Park and beat the sheep :D Cant Wait

asov i DEMAND u scowy teeno and cobbo to get absolutely slaughtered at the high cross.. going to games wrecked is the best experience ever!!!

Getting wrecked like Ben? I don't think so! :lol: ;)

asov i DEMAND u scowy teeno and cobbo to get absolutely slaughtered at the high cross.. going to games wrecked is the best experience ever!!!

Getting wrecked like Ben? I don't think so! :lol: ;)

I wont be repeating that lol.

I'm gettin me Wolves ticket Wednesday morning and meetin Ash to buy some Inflatable sheep. So I hope to be in the highcross at about 1 oclock, and will leave at 4:15 to get back to Melton so I can get a lift to Derby where I will meet you all again out side as I have Scowy's ticket.

What time do you think you'll all be in the Highcross?

Archived