Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

JWAD - Go On!

JWAD is fast approaching - will you be there? More importantly, will you be supporting the cause?

Jase needs you more than ever. Do we have to put up Twatto and Hearts reject Hamill? No, we have Jase, a former England international, who wants to go out with a bang.

Jase love us, we love him.

'Ave it!

Yes, no wonder you're sleeping. You have to watch City this season in a totaly sane sense of mind. Be careful, you might just end up going to sleep all on your own accord.

Quite frankly, being as young as I am, I don't find any of this Jase stuff funny in the slightest.

You sad chav, leave this forum alone, we want no part in your 'gay-obssesion' with Jason Wilcox. I wouldn't mind as much if he actually played football.

Let's get some facts staright here, Mr 'Tator Peeler'

1) I'm not even a Chav, you twat(to) :o

2) We admire him for his footballing ability. :)

3) He's played for england, so fook off! :D

Let's get some facts staright here, Mr 'Tator Peeler'

1) I'm not even a Chav, you twat(to) :o

2) We admire him for his footballing ability. :)

3) He's played for england, so fook off! :D

Don't forget the championship Scowy

JWAD is fast approaching - will you be there? More importantly, will you be supporting the cause?

Jase needs you more than ever. Do we have to put up Twatto and Hearts reject Hamill? No, we have Jase, a former England international, who wants to go out with a bang.

Jase love us, we love him.

'Ave it!

What or who is JWAD, sounds like an terror orginisation

i thought large would have burried me but it looked like it may have fitted, ahhh well when is the next JWAD planned?

When we know he's playing. :(

Craig Levein, what a bastard.

Archived