Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Will Colchester be the same next year?

Yeah right.

I think you've been spending too long on www.bypass-rumours.co.uk

Well - you're just going to have to look as stupid as 'Ultra when caught tossing his load over the keyboard' when they build the A421-A6 North Bedford link

It WILL happen

Well - you're just going to have to look as stupid as 'Ultra when caught tossing his load over the keyboard' when they build the A421-A6 North Bedford link

It WILL happen

Bit like moving from Y-fronts to boxer shorts, this new life without having to be a moderator, innit?

Bit like moving from Y-fronts to boxer shorts, this new life without having to be a moderator, innit?

I think I am going to ask to change my name three times, bitch about the over-zealous moderation going on here, start five threads about N-block and then send twenty PM's asking why I've been banned.

Anyway:

The definitive answer is "No, Colchester will not be the same"

Regeneration in St. Botolph's Street is going to lead to a contemporary visual arts facility (currently under construction), a new magistrates court complex and a new bus station

I think I am going to ask to change my name three times, bitch about the over-zealous moderation going on here, start five threads about N-block and then send twenty PM's asking why I've been banned.

Maybe I should step into the moderating shoes.

I'm overzealous.

In the interests of consistent Moderating this topic is closed and left visible as an example of what will happen when threads go off topic.

Well done Dave & Fez you set a fine example. :thumbup:

Archived