Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Well in Daka. Brave there
  2. I feel sick to my stomach
  3. Played Bouba!
  4. I might just go for a poo and check the score in 10 minutes
  5. A season defining 7 minutes
  6. Not Coady
  7. Yeah and they're hardly peppering us
  8. Release the ball Buano!
  9. The title of this seasons review dvd
  10. I feel sick. Hoping it's nerves and not last night's Chinese
  11. What's he moaning about the little gimp
  12. Koff Flange
  13. Thank **** for that
  14. Need some fresh legs
  15. Reid looks like he'll be a nailed on starter for a while now. Still don't rate Ayew though
  16. Agree to an extent but it's something
  17. The shift in mentality if we could get ourselves out of the relegation zone could be huge. Still think it's too much for us to stay up but let's at least fight
  18. That was why I posted it actually
  19. Keep the pressure on and go for the third
  20. Still can't trust us defensively
  21. Give this man some signings
  22. Damn that was going in from Vards
  23. Come on you blues. We must win this game now!
  24. I'm in shock! I mean I know it's spurs but it's also us. Reid has been superb second half
×
×
  • Create New...