Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Do we sack him and get the manager on for the championship now or do we just see it out and get someone new in the summer?
  2. Well done Leicester. Absolutely pathetic yet again
  3. Skipp for Winks is like swapping dog shit with cat shit
  4. Oh no. He actually hasn't got a clue has he?
  5. Get some subs on FFS. This is tragic
  6. Who do we realistically pick up points against?
  7. I know they're not very good but that's a bit harsh
  8. I try to convince myself that I'm not but I always come back in the hope that we've tried something different in training or that our players realise they're being paid to be Premier league footballers
  9. I don't care what anyone says. This is the worst back 4 we've ever had
  10. I get you mate. Think we're past that point unfortunately
  11. Drawing this type of home games isn't going to keep us up. Would've been a different story if we beat Palace
  12. Location: Coalville
  13. I'm not sure it's the fans making a stand, just pure apathy
  14. This team has me praying for a point even though that wouldn't be good enough
  15. Standard goal conceded on 44 minutes
  16. Faes can have nobody around him for 20 yards but everytime he touches the ball I hold my breath
  17. Ruud don't fancy him
  18. Is Justin serious? He offers nothing defensively at all
  19. Can't criticise Winks. He's a rolls royce apparently. Or was it a reliant robin?
  20. Hopefully they take note
  21. We're just so bad. Comical backline, nothing midfielders and one creative player going forward
  22. Albrighton sounds so nervous bless him
  23. We could do with some luck
  24. He's due a poor performance
  25. You have to score
×
×
  • Create New...