Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Absolutely. Southgate would've been talking all kinds of bollocks after that
  2. Bloody hell their keeper is distraught bless him
  3. I do like how Tuchel speaks. Actual honesty and demanding of standards instead of the usual clichés
  4. Yeah I really didn't see us going unscathed in that regard. Do worry that we look exhausted with a relatively short turnaround but is what it is. Think Rice is beyond fitness in this tournament unfortunately
  5. Can't afford for Kane to be a passenger next game. Need all of our big players to turn up
  6. Semi finals here we come. Unconvincing as usual but I guess that's what we do now. I do worry that we're ****ed physically
  7. Pickford doesn't deserve to be on the winning side tonight. Calamity
  8. No booking for Bellingham is big. Was convinced that was gonna happen tonight
  9. Think you're seriously reaching. Admire the patriotism though
  10. Clear pen, what do you mean!?
  11. Vardy was sent off for doing exactly that Well....and telling Jon Moss to **** off
  12. I can't believe some people want a pen for that And if it was against us they'd be claiming corruption
  13. I know! Could've done that 5 minutes ago
  14. Like the Belgian keepers last night
  15. He has an incredible nack for being in the right place at the right time
  16. Mine said "well at least Rogers is actually a right back" Unless she was mistaking him with Alan Rogers which is highly unlikely
  17. Yeah I thought Gordon and O'Reilly were two four better players
  18. Will ease us back into watching Leicester nicely
  19. I'm impressed with how little respect they've shown us. Haven't looked to play the part of underdogs at all
  20. I don't ****ing believe it, will everyone stop getting shot
×
×
  • Create New...