Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. It's that who we've got as it stands?
  2. So it's Leicester's Harry Kane tonight then
  3. I listen to a few football podcasts and they all take about him like he's Steven Gerrard
  4. **** me, they can't even trap a simple pass Roll on watching Leicester again!
  5. We've learned absolutely nothing from that game evidently
  6. You do but we're scraping the barrel if we're lauding him for getting back and pressing
  7. Against Ghana and Panama that just ain't gonna cut it for me. For the plaudits he gets he should be taking these games by the scruff of the neck. As should Kane
  8. I'll take your word for it mate. Don't watch much La Liga to be honest I'm just not sure what kind of player he's trying to be
  9. This poor bloke getting wheeled out in front of the press every game having to excuse this shite
  10. True. But the pool of players were infinitely better imo
  11. Bloody hell, only just remembered that Rogers is playing! How does he look so dangerous for Villa and then completely anonymous surrounded by "better players"
  12. Usually Kane's stat padding against these kinda teams
  13. At this rate we'll be lucky to play a Spain or France
  14. I honestly just don't see it with Bellingham. Granted I'm probably falling asleep everytike I watch him play
  15. I'm 37 and I can only really think of the McLaren side being worse
  16. It's partly due to the lack of service but his movement at times for England is appalling
  17. To beat Croatia and not top this group would be criminal
×
×
  • Create New...