Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. I must admit I don't watch England games other than major tournaments but I always hear people say he never lets England down but whenever I see him he's a bomb scare
  2. Would've loved an O'Reilly goal. Think he's our most exciting talent of the younger players
  3. Disagree but fair enough. And yeah Keane is too far the other way
  4. Really admirable from Pickford that
  5. It is if you want to be taken seriously as a pundit
  6. And all of a sudden Rice can't take a decent corner
  7. Yes the likes of Madueke and Gordon have been poor but so has Bellingham, Rice and Kane who are meant to be the top dogs
  8. Does Micah Richards have to be over the top positive at all times?
  9. Can just see us scamming a penalty Ref loves us
  10. The ref has definitely favoured us tonight
  11. Feels like that scene from Bruce Almighty I like a do the cha cha
  12. Partey pleads his innocence.....again
  13. Did Mowbray just say Ghana are bring Prince Andrew on?
  14. The big players haven't turned up either
  15. Why isn't O'Reilly playing? 10 times the player Spence is
  16. Absolutely shocking take. It's clearly Eat my goal
×
×
  • Create New...