Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. *Ollie. Come on mate get it right
  2. 3 pages in and nobody's tried to be edgy and say Vardy. Proud of you lot
  3. Wesley Fofana is lucky we've had so many bellend centre backs
  4. He royally pissed me off with how he went about things but yeah he's a certified Leicester legend
  5. I loved Scowcroft!
  6. I was going to say Maddison but too many people will cry
  7. Can we all agree Rodgers is the manager please? Even with the FA cup
  8. Was a long time ago now but was Gillespie liked here? I know he was a part of the La Manga saga with Dickov and Sinclair but can't remember much about his time here
  9. Coady's a good shout. We've had some rotten centre halves
  10. Fair enough. I was a young pup at the time and loved a ratty striker that wouldn't stop running so thought he was alright. Luckily the standard improved dramatically after that
  11. Don't think we've had 10 more like Wise in the other positions though. Slim pickings in attack in particular
  12. Yeah I get ya. I'm kind of past caring even about the implications it has on the club to be perfectly honest. It's just an utter embarrassment
  13. Me too, I just couldn't think of a right back who had done anything particularly wrong. Alan Maybury was shit I suppose
  14. Ward Sinclair (for the own goals but I liked him) Faes Mills Mattock Wise Winks Soumare Beckford (never liked him) Akinbiyi Ayew
  15. Gray's extremely harsh imo but can't argue many of the others. Joe Mattock should probably be there though, and Matt Mills
  16. I don't even want them to keep getting away with it
  17. 10 years ago to the day Robert Huth scored that bullet header against Spurs on our way to the title. Remember when we had proper defenders unlike this joker
  18. Please never return you useless sack of shit Apologies to the Monaco fans
  19. Chair- Chairs in a hall- Albert Hall- One ball- Hitler
  20. The best news in years regarding this club
  21. Don't worry mate it's not compulsory
  22. Enough time to post on a forum in a thread they clearly have no interest in
×
×
  • Create New...