Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Dahnsouff

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    25,802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Dahnsouff

  1. Page looks decent Nelson has improved
  2. Beautiful hit Harry
  3. Like a comfy armchair
  4. Say what you see See, told you we should take Hamza off.
  5. Stole them out of Soumare.
  6. For a long time now, we hate being rushed/pressed, it is infuriating.
  7. Thought you were!!
  8. Unless he has asked to be subbed or has a knock, not sure I agree with that sub.
  9. This is exactly the sort of line up we ll wanted wasn’t it? (Excludes midfield) Page!!
  10. Does even doing the basics in a genuine professional full paced game take experience?
  11. Pretty much agree, is Woyo on the bench? Only tempting one is for Hamza.
  12. I was actually saying Soumare looked better than most, is that bashing the youngsters? I have repeatedly stated that this is what blooding youth is. Give your head a wobble on that nonsense..
  13. Keep Nelson on fgs.
  14. How tall is Kasey?
  15. Yet you complain about negativity, God forbid anyone should try to cast some light round.
  16. He has actually been better than most, which is astounding I know. Maybe Skipp just makes him look better.
  17. It is weird. This is what blooding youth is.
  18. Not the game to carry on with that campaign I think
  19. He tried to cheat, what do you seriously expect?
  20. My word we need to be braver
  21. Soumare been one of the better players. Have a word Marti
×
×
  • Create New...