Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. DR Congo gave it all, keeper unbeatable.., the performance was a 7/10 from England… we can be better
  2. Can say first 25 mins, terrible but improved and patient and found a way.. Saka and Gordon coming on was massive. Bench saved us and Kanes world class ability
  3. Phew, thank god we have world class players to do that. DR Congo did everything right, their keeper on top form but we found the way. That’s what top teams do
  4. Yeah saka is world class, but needed minutes managed
  5. Kane I have to bow to him… he wasted his time at spurs..
  6. Kane is true world world class… thank god we have him
  7. Kane!!!!! Bal’on Dor is coming what a player…
  8. Harry ****kkingggg Kannneeee….
  9. The only player with pride is Bellingham.. the rest have been bang shit
  10. Don’t forget euro 2024 and Slovakia… can Tuchel get something let’s see. However one thing I can say is Southgate’s defensive line was better
  11. There was a chance of getting Trent in so…
  12. Well not doing much here is he
  13. I’m the same, I thought england would be better but I see the same patterns
  14. Get Mainoo, Gordon saka on now
  15. Guess my luck (or lack of) with Leicester this season is rubbing onto this England team
  16. Painful.. just not getting the finish.. keeper is doing well but they are saves you should make
  17. His foot scraps the floor, and he was falling already.. it wasn’t a dive no peno, no card.. right decision
  18. Planting your feet isn’t diving but sure… it’s more avoiding a big collision
  19. I understand negativity, we put up with this for a lot of games last season with Leicester hopefully, England can find that goal.
  20. Let’s face it he will end up being crap
  21. He didn’t, no peno but Kane didn’t dive…
  22. Doesn’t this remind you of Slovakia but yeah with Tuchel we expected more to be honest
  23. It’s not simulation though… it’s one of those keeper is rash but Kane doesn’t get a nice touch… so they see it like he wouldn’t get there. He either leaps the keeper dangerously or goes down
  24. Much better last 20 minutes… the goal will come, I think it wasn’t a penalty, I believe they feel Kane wouldn’t get to the ball however it was rash keeping. Better touch from Kane needed though
  25. ****ing useless all of them.. I’m I watching Leicester again ****ing joke
×
×
  • Create New...