Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. His foot bounces off the ball but no need to be that high… not at the azteca
  2. Bellingham he is the worlds best midfielder.. already had la liga player of the season now we see it for England
  3. True England performance reminded me of the teams in the 90’s everyone fought and played their part.. surreal when down to ten
  4. Beating Mexico at the azteca was impossible we did it with ten bitches
  5. Everything wanted to go against us, but we did it
  6. The greatest England performance of all time without question
  7. Absolutely fantastic from them all
  8. Greatest England performance unreal
  9. Konsa is a twat I’m sorry why go over the ball.. ffs
  10. Konza no need for that challenge.. well 3-1 now, so defend just keep it guys.. we’ll have been far better
  11. Belllinghammmmm againnnnnn
  12. What a ball from saka…
  13. Good start.. yeah good save needed. But to be honest under control
  14. Being a Leicester fan and England I guess I don’t see this much.. maybe the Eastern Europeans in the cups comes close
  15. Cheats ffs hate England all you want but these twats don’t play
  16. No respect for the game the twats
  17. ****ing idiots can’t play football ffs
  18. Can we just beat these twats within one minute I see what they are doing.. rolling around twats
  19. Is reality hitting, he is their best player we aren’t playing Mexico of the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s
  20. I feel we win 3-0 here.. it’s the place of legends, we are prepared
×
×
  • Create New...