Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Well it’s more about not having a delay during the match I guess
  2. What’s incredible he is doing that in a European side.. it’s too ridiculous to think about it.. Kane is that level, he just spent too long at shitty spurs though
  3. I was shocked when the Mexican’s complained about the mid-day match.. but that sun would have been unbearable preparation ruined.. they know that elite athletes these things are far less for us normies
  4. I suppose h2o breaks up and oxygen is released… not that I know that is a guess
  5. I’m buying all of Rooney’s gear he is wearing, the guy is looking good 😂
  6. 5am so likely the game will just finish if extra time and peon’s but expected storm around 8pm local time there too… so could be another delay at half time
  7. Leaving Haaland in that space to touch and shoot
  8. Balogun.. rather have toney..
  9. F**k you I have to wait till 2am
  10. Still good for England, cooler temps, rain.. altitude in mid-day sun would be far more difficult
  11. Expected.. storms at the start.. and then storms if nearing extra time.. not surprised
  12. South American team they will find time for another chance
  13. Norway are a very good side… but man Brazil haven’t handled the threats well at all… so much room for that Norway attack to expose. And when you have Haaland unchallenged he just goes yep thank you
  14. Brazil are shit to be honest, standing off players, done nothing… haaland roaming free
  15. They obviously know nothing.. give him that much space
  16. Norway much the better side here
  17. Yep like Ronaldo and Portugal too
  18. Gazza moment against Germany in 96’
  19. I was thinking 3 nil, I think we will be well up for this to be honest
  20. I hope we have our spacesuits prepared
  21. I doubt it on those worn mediums
  22. Benefits Russell for sure
  23. What a joke this is
×
×
  • Create New...