Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Surely you got to score
  2. Itssssss innnnn the most incredible comeback is on
  3. James!!! That is why he should have been on penalties
  4. Can’t see us coming back, just nothing to get excited about. Another poor performance.
  5. No hate for Daka, he is just useless… at least he does put some effort in
  6. He misses sitters every week
  7. Daka with his usual, missing from a position where it’s harder to miss
  8. Don’t know why I’m watching this garbage, the players don’t give a shit, can’t even do the basics properly
  9. Total shit, get rid of the lot of them
  10. Took on the wrong red there
  11. It looks like it is worth watching again
  12. We hate players doing it, but you see why they feel the need to
  13. He’s been excellent, no wonder he starts these days
  14. The battle for 6th looks intriguing just 6 points separates 14th to 6th
  15. I agree with this, I think I do sense a lot more fans are starting to wake up and realise how useless this ownership really is.
×
×
  • Create New...