Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Ayew with the best effort
  2. Soumare being shit again
  3. Nets bust call the game off
  4. It was only Saturday evening, at half time I was saying we look a good side. The win against Swansea, then a very good first half against Portsmouth… but since it’s been some of the worst football I have seen from us for a long long time
  5. Hull are suppose to be rubbish at the back, but they look so comfortable
  6. That looked clear handball
  7. Let’s face it, there are too many in this side that are truly shit
  8. Yep no chance are these morons getting us anywhere near promotion
  9. What a joke of a team we are
  10. It was his heavy touch that meant he had to make that tackle
  11. Just **** off soumare his so ****ing shit
  12. It’s slightly better than the second half against Portsmouth… but still terrible
  13. That is a very good chance there ffs
  14. We can’t defend, hull know how to play us.. this could be a very long night
  15. Absolute garbage… just poor
  16. If I was Top I wouldn’t care, I’ll take it on the chin, just get them out!
  17. Hope against Swansea, that we might start playing some good stuff! But this was just going back to the same crap.
  18. We would be going for Derby’s record
  19. ****ing bag of shit, I’m fed up with this team. A point against Portsmouth at home is just like a defeat
  20. A point at home to Portsmouth, ****ing terrible
  21. What is this with the stupid shit crosses
  22. Portsmouth are not very good at all, does you how bad we have been in this second half. Piss poor
  23. Just shit to concede really, total ****ing shit
×
×
  • Create New...