Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. I felt at times the fa forced managers to pick certain players. I hope this is us showing that is now gone, and the man that is getting paid millions can freely do the job
  2. Right now I would much rather have Anderson and Rogers playing over Bellingham and Foden ..
  3. You can only play what’s in front, trust me I have seen England play bloody awful against these teams and fell asleep
  4. I think with tuchel not just bringing back the so called best players, it gives those a reason to put in a performance. I hope that continues, players shouldn’t just walk straight back into the team
  5. Hope we don’t drop off the pace
  6. The ref should stop the game… seriously
  7. What I like is the players actually want to play in this match, they look up for this even though it is a friendly
  8. Taking in the Serbia game too lol… seems we are starting to click after a bit of a rough start under tuchel
  9. Some of the football looking so good
  10. It wasn’t near the corner flag… it was in the box
  11. Forest will be lucky indeed
  12. So when the ball is there cleanly to be won, you don’t? Is this what people are saying? Faes did everything right in my view, I want defenders that can take risk, tackle and take the ball.. not to stand around for the simple cross ball.. it was there and easily won, what’s the issue.. he did well. It wasn’t rash it was a simple tackle
  13. Faes wins the ball cleanly, he has every right to do so, and stop the cross ball. I know it’s popular to jump on him, but not this time
  14. Grealish has created more chances than any other player, he is a playmaker not to just utilise on the wing. Great player. To be honest he would have been great in that de bruyne role at Man City
  15. Grealish looking good again..
  16. It’s ange though, he is uselsss..
  17. That is the thinking..🤔
  18. How shit are Forest now? it’s so beautiful to watch… thank you.
  19. I agree another wonderful club
  20. When you have an owner that is more into burgers.. rather than looking over the club, you know things will go down hill
  21. They might finish above 12th this season hope Glasner doesn’t touch Man U
  22. It would be amazing if he scored
×
×
  • Create New...