Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. That is how you get the Barca fans singing your name
  2. That is world class there
  3. What the ****!!!! What a goal!!!!
  4. That could give him the confidence he needs to push on now
  5. Would you believe it.. it’s him yep
  6. If Rashford can’t do it, in this Barca team in La Liga which I think he totally suits he truly is finished. I’ll give him more time though, he needs to settle, and he has not had much match time over the past year.
  7. Mbeumo 😂 usually it is Bruno but can’t see this guy doing a lot
  8. Yep, they are.. another relegation fight.. if there is a team that deserved to go down it’s this bunch..
  9. Mbeumo when Man U bought him I shock my head, the guy is pretty much useless..
  10. That’s the irony.. right there.. I knew they had one win, but it’s easy to forget
  11. I have never seen more useless expensive clowns on a pitch.. why do Man U pay crazy amounts for this trash.. I know we had our problems but be are talking near a billion, in total garbage here
  12. Burnley beat this Man U team, it’s bloody terrible
  13. But it’s Man U now it is valid especially with Maguire
  14. How much money did Man U invest in their average front line…? guess as much as they did in their average defence and midfield
  15. All overrated, the very worst.. but that is Man U
  16. Maguire 85m.. it’s laughable
  17. Man U relegated? possible
  18. Anyway can we just laugh at Man U, and agree on that one
  19. So multiple PL golden boots, top scorer in Germany, and on the way for another.. not good enough? Ronaldo for me is one of the greatest of all time no question.. but if you are saying Kane’s shit because he only scores against this side, and this side internationally .. I say the same for Ronaldo… you can’t escape it. i can mention Ronaldo’s penos too to pad his stats.. it’s funny when you look at kanes pl goals it’s a very low percentage actually where penos
  20. Maybe that is why haaland is a league one striker
  21. You are talking a very few players, Ronaldo didn’t do anything for Portugal… he bullied, but he wasn’t responsible for their Euro win.. he gets his goals against low calibre teams.. isn’t this the bar you are setting? yet I would say Ronaldo is one of the greatest of all time
  22. Look Kane has done his stuff.. I can mention some of the greatest that apparantly went missing in international tournaments.. don’t go there it’s a lost debate
  23. So scoring multiple hat-tricks which Kane does, and pretty much getting a goal every game for Munich isn’t good enough? I didn’t expect Kane to be in this to be honest. I will not hate on Kane for his spurs antics when we won the title… the guy has proved over again his quality, it’s without question
×
×
  • Create New...