Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Calzaghe no doubt a legend in his own right, but come on Hatton fought the absolute world class fighters at their finest. I love Calzaghe he did what he did and again a world class fighter.. but I agree Hatton edges it for me.
  2. I don’t get the hate for him, he’s been bloody good this season..
  3. It’s what Arsenal and Man City have… the number 9 is truly back
  4. Looked worse than Ramsey’s… just saying
  5. Just hope he knows playing Skipp and soumare is a big problem, and why the first half happened like it did
  6. His frustration is certainly like how we feel, i like that he understands the fans
  7. He fought the very best at their best.. no ducking..
  8. It shows how life can be short, even for a true legend
  9. Wow, didn’t expect to see this, RIP, what a fighter a true warrior… he will be sadly missed
  10. I bet you’re Harry winks lmao
  11. There is frustration in that challenge, he wanted to impress. I still think a red was harsh, but it was clumsy, and over zealous… we will see better from him in this league
  12. One thing for sure, people can’t say the players don’t care… played very well second half when a man down, and maybe could have won it
  13. IMO it’s worth an appeal, would like to see Ramsey, James and winks our middle three… I think there is a chance it gets overturned
  14. I have a feeling Monga gets on if we weren’t down to 10… but yeah, the starting line-ups have not been good. We can’t continue to say he knows how to change a game with subs, all he is pretty much doing is bringing on those that should start anyway.
  15. I just hope Marti doesn’t go with Skipp and Soumare again, I don’t know what he sees in that pair.. they make the defenders nervous and provide nothing for the attackers
  16. A harsh red card I felt, unfortunately we didn’t see much of him today. He is a good player and I think with winks in the middle he will be much better than what we did see today. Seemed to be a challenge out of frustration more than anything else
  17. Wish he would start with the right team, because we look good when not playing soumare and skipp
  18. We need to let it go, when played this season he clearly is putting in the effort… he’s looked great, needs to start same with Ricardo
  19. Good second half, being down to 10. Winks must start no more soumare and Skipp please. Under the circumstances a decent point
  20. Not handball for me
  21. Good tackle needed that
  22. James for Skipp I hope
  23. Oxford playing to the ref, knowing he blows up for pretty much everything
  24. Get James on for Skipp, skipp will cost us a goal
×
×
  • Create New...