Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

JonnyZeroFox

Member
  • Posts

    1,927
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonnyZeroFox

  1. Mavididi; Headless chicken and easily blocked..
  2. Mavididi really isn’t that good
  3. Monga over mavididi please… Monga actually does stuff
  4. Welcome to championship football
  5. Not really had a chance to yet, we surely aren’t expecting instant impact with the way our club has been run right.. it’s why I like Marti, just slowing things down… understanding where we sit.
  6. We have had to get rid of a lot of deadwood, sure some of it is around… but I’ll call that a decent result. Then again I never expected us to be challenging top six
  7. The guy looked poor, but I give players chances… he needs to settle in
  8. A good, fair result.. it is where we are, Monga for Mavididi from the start please, and when Ramsey comes back in we will be up there
  9. This is a very good point if we hold on
  10. Nice beautiful!!!
  11. Sort yourself out, we are mid table no more.. to be honest, let’s build… hopefully we don’t lose Monga, the guy is a genius
  12. It wasn’t Maradona running at you
  13. You have to track him, take him outside ffs it’s simple
  14. Four players closing in, Faes goes to the ground and allows him to skip by… I could do better
  15. Faes making a player look like Maradona
  16. I feel the decision is very unfair on Blackburn
  17. Pretty stupid, may not cost them but wow
  18. Are Aston Villa felling the stupid PSR restrictions now?
  19. One thing for sure, Man U still aren’t that good hooking palmer was very strange
  20. I’m with you, I’m happy with what I’m seeing… in fact we look better than what I thought we would. Good transfer window, I see some balance coming back
  21. Good goal… now it’s interesting..
  22. I have to say it Chelsea really do lack creativity without Palmer.. why he was hooked I don’t know
  23. Chelsea not doing much at all, really need to push
  24. Tuning in to the water polo
  25. I agree, but no need to go in at all there… but hey its the way Casemiro plays even when the game is pretty much won
×
×
  • Create New...