Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qprireland

Getting to Qpr match from Birmingham airport

Booked cheap flights ages ago for this final day clash but trains not running from Nuneaton to Leicester on the day which means relying on replacement bus service. Flying home at 2025 and if we use the bus we be doing well to make it to the airport for 745 which in my opinion is a little bit too close for comfort. If anyone knows of any other way to get to the match from the airport Id be very grateful. Cant stay over as fella with me cant miss work on the Monday

so let me get this right...you land in Birmingham at 7.45.There will be a load of taxi's,Bus's(if you can get to Digbeth) to get you into Leicester way before 3.just read the message again and you want to get home,only thing is to get a taxi.

so let me get this right...you land in Birmingham at 7.45.There will be a load of taxi's,Bus's(if you can get to Digbeth) to get you into Leicester way before 3.just read the message again and you want to get home,only thing is to get a taxi.

Cheers

Archived