Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
foxfanazer

The Last Few Years

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm absolutely exhausted supporting this club lol

From relegation to the third tier to playoff heartbreak, last day dramas, dominating the league last season, looking dead and buried this season and then surviving comfortably and in style.

We're certainly not dull that's for sure! You just can't predict what'll be the next chapter for us

Posted

It's been amazing. Around the Levein / Kelly era I'd go to games mostly for the pub, I was quite unfussed about the turgid football being offered up. Some of the games and atmospheres over the last five years have been magnificent, Leeds in 09, Forest 3-0, the Derby thrashings, playoff semi finals, the United game this season.

 

Credit to Pearson, the Thais and (through gritted teeth) Mr Mandaric!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...