JP the Fox Posted 21 July 2015 Posted 21 July 2015 LCFC Direct has crashed and it is saying the webpage is unavailable, is there a deal that everyone is aware of bar myself? Or is everyone hampering for a last chance Cambiasso Shirt?
001merp Posted 22 July 2015 Posted 22 July 2015 It's working fine for me now mate. Not sure to the reason of the crash but seems to be alright now.
ImBlue Posted 27 July 2015 Posted 27 July 2015 Are the Cambiasso shirts gone now? Showing error on the page when I go on..
001merp Posted 27 July 2015 Posted 27 July 2015 Are the Cambiasso shirts gone now? Showing error on the page when I go on.. When I looked the other day it said they were sold out
Munshi Posted 18 August 2015 Posted 18 August 2015 This might be a stupid question, but Iv never actually logged onto my account using my season ticket and was wondering how to log on to Lcfc direct to view my loyalty points and stuff. So how do I actually do it because I haven't got a password? This might be really obvious I know.
jammie82uk Posted 18 August 2015 Posted 18 August 2015 This might be a stupid question, but Iv never actually logged onto my account using my season ticket and was wondering how to log on to Lcfc direct to view my loyalty points and stuff. So how do I actually do it because I haven't got a password? This might be really obvious I know. If you have never used the site before go to www.lcfcdirect.com and put in you client number witch you will find on your season ticket card do not put anything in the password box leave It blank then press log in it should them allow you into the system, you then need to set up a password in your details section
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.