Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tincy

Cilla Black has died at her home in Spain

Still not answered the question though have you old man.

I'm not sure exactly what I said when I reasonably asked you why you're mourning Cilla like the loss of a parent that's caused you to feel you have to call me names, but I'm not bothered by some old fool calling me a few names over the Internet, you're not upsetting me, it's getting you nowhere. If I'm wrong, tell me why I'm wrong about you're mourning of Cilla, if I'm right admit it and move on. I'm not sure what your end game is with this silly name calling.

Neither am I bothered by name calling, but hello, is there a resemblance to a brain in your cranium?

If you bothered to look,you will see the answer in one of my posts, but if you cannot comprehend, then, to quote yourself, you have to be a "....ing weirdo"

I'll leave you to make the last post now, as I am now bored

:yesyes:  :wave:  

Neither am I bothered by name calling, but hello, is there a resemblance to a brain in your cranium?

If you bothered to look,you will see the answer in one of my posts, but if you cannot comprehend, then, to quote yourself, you have to be a "....ing weirdo"

I'll leave you to make the last post now, as I am now bored

:yesyes:  :wave:

I've read all your posts on this subject and not once have you made a comment that would fit with you mourning a woman you met three times like the loss of a mother. You've said you liked her music and she was your first crush, if you feel that's enough to mourn someone for over a year then maybe you should have directed me to that post rather than constantly insult me. And if that is you're answer then I think we can all agree that as a grown man you need to get a ****ing grip.

Archived