Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tincy

Cilla Black has died at her home in Spain

If you look carefully, you will see that I did not broach the subject of Jimmy Saville, someone else did. I responded by mentioning his quirky attitude towards tea bags, and the fact that the name "Jimmys", was removed from the name of the canteen he paid for. To remove his name, but not close the canteen, is double standards, or can you not see that?

You appear to want to divert this thread into a J.S. one, but I'm not biting.

As for Cilla, she has always been a beacon for me, and was my first teenage idol, in an era that just, eat, slept, and drank music. She is synonymous, in a massive way, with my youth. I met her first in 1966, and then twice in recent years, at charity events on behalf of Wycombe Hospital, of which she was a very enthusiastic patron. Yes, I do feel gutted, so that  will doubtless make you feel happy.

As for Cilla, she has always been a beacon for me, and was my first teenage idol, in an era that just, eat, slept, and drank music. She is synonymous, in a massive way, with my youth. I met her first in 1966, and then twice in recent years, at charity events on behalf of Wycombe Hospital, of which she was a very enthusiastic patron. Yes, I do feel gutted, so that  will doubtless make you feel happy.

Not happy you're gutted, and obviously someone you admired dying isn't nice. But to say you're heartbroken. To say you'll be feeling this grief for years. For Christ sake man, she was a woman you happened to meet a few times who probably never gave you a seconds thought after those meeting. You talking like you've lost a parent. I understand upon hearing the news feeling a little glum, but now after two weeks you really shouldn't be feeling down about someone you didn't really know dying. It's just weird.

I feel ok today (propped up by loads of booze), and played all my Cilla discs and LP, all afternoon..

Just couldn't give a flying feck about anyone at this moment in time .Almost ready to crack another bottle., and as for that Joecker geezer or whatever he calls himself, I'm not bleedin' seventy anything!

This lad is still eighteen at heart ,and just like his favourite music, is only in his sixties. I refuse to become old!!!

I'd be really interested if you could answer the points I made in my post DT, about it being odd you're so cut up about it. But as you're not I can only assume you're trolling.

Oh and it was me that said you were possibly 70 odd.

I'm already looking forward to DT's further fond reminisces from yesteryear.

Episode 2: The Day I Shared My Bath Towel With Greville

Have you seen the 'jap' thread? Him reminiscing about the gollywog he used to have had me in tears.

Have you seen the 'jap' thread? Him reminiscing about the gollywog he used to have had me in tears.

Ha ha, yeah, I remember that.

If he still had it I'm sure he'd still be taking it out in public lol

I'd be really interested if you could answer the points I made in my post DT, about it being odd you're so cut up about it. But as you're not I can only assume you're trolling.

Oh and it was me that said you were possibly 70 odd.

Beware of "The Tiger" Wanna have your hand snapped off? No? Then don't feed me bullshit!

Beware of "The Tiger" Wanna have your hand snapped off? No? Then don't feed me bullshit!

Yeah great thanks, that really answered my question you tool.

Clearly a troll.

EDIT: And all this beware the tiger bullshit. What you gonna do, call some names over the Internet? Big deal. lol

:crylaugh::crylaugh: Back to school next week sonny. Hope you enjoy middle school. :thumbup:

Omg you implied I'm a child, I'm not sure how I'll cope. lol

Still avoiding the perfectly reasonable question about your OTT mourning of Cilla I see.

****ing weirdo.

Omg you implied I'm a child, I'm not sure how I'll cope. lol

Still avoiding the perfectly reasonable question about your OTT mourning of Cilla I see.

****ing weirdo.

You're a"Drongo" in every sense, aren't you, though I believe your Darwinism, must be partially responsible.

Keep taking the tablets, sonny, you need them.  :thumbup:

You're a"Drongo" in every sense, aren't you, though I believe your Darwinism, must be partially responsible.

Keep taking the tablets, sonny, you need them. :thumbup:

Still not answered the question though have you old man.

I'm not sure exactly what I said when I reasonably asked you why you're mourning Cilla like the loss of a parent that's caused you to feel you have to call me names, but I'm not bothered by some old fool calling me a few names over the Internet, you're not upsetting me, it's getting you nowhere. If I'm wrong, tell me why I'm wrong about you're mourning of Cilla, if I'm right admit it and move on. I'm not sure what your end game is with this silly name calling.

Archived