Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tincy

Cilla Black has died at her home in Spain

DT has to be trolling surely. That post from 3 years ago talks about a partner and her wedding, where Savile was best man. That would indicated that firstly DT isn't married to her, and secondly they met more recently that 50 years ago because he talks of Savile being best man and her knowing him through his charity work. So that would suggest he met her in the last 30 years or so. His post today talks of having met his wife 50 years ago. So he can't have met her 50 years ago and still be with her if she's was married with a famous Savile as best man.

Tbf, he didn't say that.

He said (previously) that has been married for 50 years, but now lives with another woman who he doesn't love.

So I guess that adds up.

Today we lost an icon of sixties music. 

I am devastated, gutted, and in shock.

God bless you Cilla. You were wonderful.

Played all her songs today, and shed a few tears too.

I cry at her music too

I'm gonna put it out there and no doubt be yelled at, but...I don't think she had a particularly good singing voice at all. There I said it. 

But R.I.P either way. 

So what?  People say that about Kurt Cobain.  But he frickin meant every word.  She certainly could belt out a tune back in the day.

Met her on Blind Date once. Can't say it was especially memorable, I preferred playing squash against Tommy Steele! :) 

But, she made the best of her abilities both as a singer and television personality and I admired that.       

I hope to get to her funeral, which is likely to be at Denham, where Bobby, her husband, is buried, and where she has lived for many years

It's only ten minutes on the train, from here, so it is quite like I will make it.

Still totally gutted.

:unsure:

Met her on Blind Date once. Can't say it was especially memorable, I preferred playing squash against Tommy Steele! :)

But, she made the best of her abilities both as a singer and television personality and I admired that.       

wait.. WAIT... WHOAAAAH.  You were on Blind date?.... details my man.. details please

Who won? You or Tommy?

Who won? You or Tommy?

I've heard Tommy's quite nimble on a squash court. He can turn on "half a sixpence"

Archived