Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tincy

Cilla Black has died at her home in Spain

Didn't Dangerous Tiger say a few weeks that it'd be his 30th anniversary of his first and only date, and that he's a kind person in general?

Can't tell whether he's mixed-up himself or just slightly trolling.

Edit: R.I.P, Cilla, only had a few female presenters that I preferred and you were one of them.

Fifty years ago, actually.-- August 2nd 1965

DT has to be trolling surely. That post from 3 years ago talks about a partner and her wedding, where Savile was best man. That would indicated that firstly DT isn't married to her, and secondly they met more recently that 50 years ago because he talks of Savile being best man and her knowing him through his charity work. So that would suggest he met her in the last 30 years or so. His post today talks of having met his wife 50 years ago. So he can't have met her 50 years ago and still be with her if she's was married with a famous Savile as best man.

As I have said before, I spend two weeks with my wife, and the next two with my partner.

I love my wife, but only like my partner.

I trust this clears matters up, and I am not trolling. Also, my partner was widowed ten years ago, and Jimmy Saville was best man at her wedding, fifteen years ago.

End of.

As I have said before, I spend two weeks with my wife, and the next two with my partner.

I trust this clears matters up, and I am not trolling. Also, my partner was widowed ten years ago, and Jimmy Saville was best man at her wedding, fifteen years ago.

End of.

posts genuinely don't ever get better than this 

End of.

You're an interesting man DT, whatever makes you happy I guess. lol

Just as a matter of interest, Jimmy Saville was a typical "Tyke" or Yorkshireman.

Forgetting all the reporting, there was always one thing about him that made me laugh. My partner and I were having a cuppa with him, in the nurses quarters. at Stoke Manderville Hospital in 2007, the first time I met him. I removed the tea bags from the pot, and put them in a spare saucer. Jimmy said, "are you using them again, Ian"? "No" I replied, of "course not" With that, he squeezed them and put them in his pocket, saying, "Don't waste the buggers, the're good for another pot".  I was totally gob smacked.

I met him on two other occasions, and loved the guy.

One thing that really annoyed me, after all the damning news, was that the hospital board at Stoke Manderville Hospital removed his name from the large cafeteria he paid for, (Jimmy's) yet had the cheek to keep it open. Talk about two faced.

End of.

Jimmy did like a nice ring.

You know your Jimmy t-shirt, has it also got PLAYA written in big f*&k off red letters across the back?

Forgetting all the reporting, there was always one thing about him that made me laugh. My partner and I were having a cuppa with him, in the nurses quarters. at Stoke Manderville Hospital in 2007, the first time I met him. I removed the tea bags from the pot, and put them in a spare saucer. Jimmy said, "are you using them again, Ian"? "No" I replied, of "course not" With that, he squeezed them and put them in his pocket, saying, "Don't waste the buggers, the're good for another pot".  I was totally gob smacked.

:|  He'd probably just been down the mortuary if what I've heard is correct. Unbelievably, he had a flat at the Buckinghamshire hospital  :|

I've also heard, from a hit and miss source, that he had the keys to the whole place  :nigel:

How can you not love a guy that puts used tea bags in his pockets? Even if he's a serial child-rapist and suspected necrophile

Just had to stop myself bursting out a laugh in the middle of the office reading that! lol

Just had to stop myself bursting out a laugh in the middle of the office reading that! lol

I'd love for you to have had to explain that!

Boss: "what's so funny?"

You: "oh it's nothing. I'm just reading something on the internet..."

Boss: "I've warned you about browsing during working hours. Anyway you might as well tell us what's so funny."

You: "well someone on FoxesTalk was friends with Jimmy Saville. [Awkward pause]. Anyway turns out Jimmy used to take used tea bags, ring them out and pocket them for re-using later on!"

Boss: "I don't want you reading on work time. I certainly don't want you reading about paedophiles on work time."

You: "He's not all bad. He opened a cafe once, funny story..."

Boss: "you're fired."

Just as a matter of interest, Jimmy Saville was a typical "Tyke" or Yorkshireman.

I met him on two other occasions, and loved the guy.

Wasn't just teabags that he used more than once

Sad, sad day. Didn't want to get up.

Put on black trousers, black shirt, and black "Chelseas" Armed myself with Cilla LPs, and popped into the local church, mid morning. Lit a candle for her, and sat for ten minutes or so, thinking of her.

Still feeling gutted. Poor Cilla. Sorry I couldn't make the funeral to show my respects.

Gonna get real pissed later, and play her music.

Archived