Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest freund

Other sports

Guest freund

obviously everyone here likes footy, but what other sports are you lot into, playing or watching?

the other sports I play are golf, cricket and pool

have to say my favourite is pool (nine ball of course! :P )

play anything

tennis is the only real one i can play ok at

but play badminton, pool, cricket, badminton whatever when i can :)

all rubbish to watch though

table tennis has to be the best to watch :thumbup:

frustrates me why they dont just play drop shots though :wacko:

I play Golf, Cricket, football, hockey, pool, table tennis, tennis, badminton, squash.

Anything really apart from rugby. Hockey is the second best sport along with golf behind football.

i dont really like rugby, but i love playing it, just take ppl out ^_^:thumbup: . How can you not like cricket??? Its amazing, people say its and old mans game, well its not, you lot must have played it once in your life, in PE pr something?

i dont really like rugby, but i love playing it, just take ppl out  ^_^  :thumbup: . How can you not like cricket??? Its amazing, people say its and old mans game, well its not, you lot must have played it once in your life, in PE pr something?

15566[/snapback]

It's fine playing it, but watching it is the most boring thing ever.

I dont play any sport since moving to worcester I'll be watching The Worcester Warriors Ruby club taking on the might of Leiester Tigers et al this season should be good especially as i can pick up free tickets from work as Npower are the main sponsors woohoo!! shame i cant do the same for the footy ah well good job i have my st then eh!

i dont really like rugby, but i love playing it, just take ppl out  ^_^  :thumbup: . How can you not like cricket??? Its amazing, people say its and old mans game, well its not, you lot must have played it once in your life, in PE pr something?

15566[/snapback]

15613[/snapback]

depends what cricket you are watching. Test Mathc, OK it could get a bit boring, One Day, their good to watch, Twenty20 is the best to watch. Scowy only 40 overs :thumbup: . The game usually last 3 maybe 3 and half hours.

15566[/snapback]

15613[/snapback]

depends what cricket you are watching. Test Mathc, OK it could get a bit boring, One Day, their good to watch, Twenty20 is the best to watch. Scowy only 40 overs :thumbup: . The game usually last 3 maybe 3 and half hours.

15617[/snapback]

I've heard 20/20 is pretty good, but matches that span over 3 days or whatever are incredibely slow and boring.

Archived