EverybodyDannsNow Posted 16 August 2015 Posted 16 August 2015 I honestly see no reason why we cannot win the next 3. Playing Spurs at home when we're bang in form whilst they haven't hit any form yet. We should have won both of the league games against them last year if it wasn't for bad luck and awful refereeing decisions. Open game which I think we will win 3-2. Bournemouth away will be tough but we are a much better equipped side for the Premier League this time around, whereas Bournemouth lack experience. An opening day defeat against a poor Villa side shows they aren't quite as fantastic as most pundits are making them out to be. Tight game but a scrappy 1-0 win. As for Villa at home, you really do have to fancy us again. Our bubble is bound to burst at some point, but to Aston Villa? I don't think so. They have signed some decent invididuals but were poor against United, and some looked unfit. Villa will be okay this season, but I think we look a much better side with plenty more energy. 2-0 win. These are possibly the most optimistic predictions I've ever done, but at the moment we are playing some cracking stuff and the next 3 games really aren't that difficult. What a time to be a Leicester fan. I'm a glory supporter and proud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.