HighPeakFox Posted 16 August 2015 Posted 16 August 2015 I'll go balls-in-the-drawer 15, just because I can :-)
Wymsey Posted 16 August 2015 Posted 16 August 2015 15. Seems that we've woken up the most from pre-season. Spurs are shaky at the back, Villa are weak all over and Bournemouth obviously one of the teams very likely to struggle.
Swarles Barkley Posted 16 August 2015 Posted 16 August 2015 Just so others like me have to check its Tottenham home Bournemouth away Villa home
HighPeakFox Posted 16 August 2015 Author Posted 16 August 2015 I will sandbag completely here though, and say I'd not be shocked if we lose to either Villa or Bournemouth
foxfanazer Posted 16 August 2015 Posted 16 August 2015 Gone for 10 but could easily see us getting more
Livid Posted 16 August 2015 Posted 16 August 2015 Gone for 10 but could easily see us getting more Me too, but I daren't go for more for the fear of cursing it!
foxfanazer Posted 16 August 2015 Posted 16 August 2015 Me too, but I daren't go for more for the fear of cursing it!This. Being a Leicester fan for 20+ years keeps you firmly grounded and fearful of a change in fortunes
HighPeakFox Posted 16 August 2015 Author Posted 16 August 2015 14 You win a night out drinking with NFP for being the first to suggest it!
DANGEROUS TIGER Posted 16 August 2015 Posted 16 August 2015 11 points. Bournemouth are just the sort of side I have doubts about, especially away.
Fox92 Posted 16 August 2015 Posted 16 August 2015 There's no doubt Bournemouth will beat us; it'll probably be their first win of the season.
bovril Posted 16 August 2015 Posted 16 August 2015 Reckon it'll be 3 wins out of 5. I have a feeling the 3rd win will come against Villa.
ARM1968 Posted 16 August 2015 Posted 16 August 2015 I've gone for 15 but we're likely to drop points against Bournmouth.
Guest Bilo Posted 16 August 2015 Posted 16 August 2015 10. Have a feeling Spurs might do us, we'll draw at Bournemouth and beat Villa.
fazzyfox Posted 16 August 2015 Posted 16 August 2015 11, a win and two draws. There are tougher runs to come so we need to keep banking those points at an above average rate (for survival target - says the man who has reserved Thursday nights in the 2016-17 season for watching our Europa league thrillers against FC Dynamo Minnows of the Pharoe Islands.)
ScouseFox Posted 16 August 2015 Posted 16 August 2015 I went for ten but didn't realise our fifth game was villa, so I reckon 13. draw with Spurs but annihilate two more shit teams.
HighPeakFox Posted 16 August 2015 Author Posted 16 August 2015 I looked at the fixtures after - we really do have a list that (on current form) doesn't have a game where we are rodded on to lose until December.
norwichfox Posted 16 August 2015 Posted 16 August 2015 I'd be happy if we get 10 points, the next three games D, L, W.
Guest kristianity77 Posted 16 August 2015 Posted 16 August 2015 3 bore 0-0 draws means 8pts after 5 games. Or 9?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.