Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Leicester 3 - 3 Arsenal. 18 Years Ago Today.

I remember in the double decker after an Arsenal goal a scuffle drifted towards our seats as an Arsenal fan was backpeddling from a City fan. The Foxy ladies were seated in the same row and I was concerned for their safety. As I stood up and put my arm across to protect them the blonde one with the big hamster cheeks started shouted p*** off and started whacking him with her complimentary LCFC umbrella. A couple of others joined in (you can pay good moneyfor this at certain places) as he curled up in a ball and called for help from the stewards as we all pissed ourselves laughing.

Jeez, that takes me back! I missed seeing Walshie's equaliser (having to make the last train back to London) but I heard it! As I walked away from the ground, I heard the roar and KNEW we'd equalised!

I remember thinking Bergkamp was a bit of a dirty barsteward though, always elbows out when he jumped. An Arsenal fan workmate would have none of it though. A few months later, Bergkamp was sent off for exactly that and I felt justified! Can't argue with his class though, and that 3rd goal just showed it.

Archived